BizTalk 2013 BAM Addin Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine

On one of my projects we’ve been happily working away with the BizTalk 2013 Beta for a few months now.  We were using the bam.xla addin with Excel 2010 32-bit.  We then tried to use the BAM add-in on a BizTalk 2013 Enterprise edition install and got the error.

“Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine”

After trying various KB’s and trying to re-register the mscomctl.ocx we decided to copy over the bam.xla file from the BizTalk 2013 beta install to our BizTalk 2013 Enterprise install.  Hey presto it works!

Both files have different creation dates on them.  The older one from the beta is working fine for us.

 

Advertisements
This entry was posted in BizTalk Server. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s