Monthly Archives: October 2011

Mango Success

Credit where credit is due.  I posted about a few problems I had with the last round of Windows Phone updates.  I finally got around to installing the Mango Update yesterday and to my pleasent surprise it installed without a … Continue reading

Posted in SmartPhone | Leave a comment

Escaping Invalid XML Characters

Just a quick tip. When escaping xml I’ve used a few methods over the years depending on the application including basic string manipulation and the HtmlEncode and HtmlDecode functionality of System.Web. A while ago I stumbled over the below method. … Continue reading

Posted in .NET | Leave a comment